The LL ONE month to your wedding check list!12 December, 2017
We get you, you’ve been planning your wedding since 11 months ago, and very soon in 4 weeks will be the big day! Excitement and mostly nervousness are all bundled into knots in your stomach. Totally understand. That’s why we’ve compiled the best last minute to do checklist for all brides-to-be. Print this list, and start checking them off. Congratulations!
- Write your vows
- Playlists: include do-not-play and must-play songs
- Ceremony rundown: discuss the details with your officiant, make sure everyone that’s doing readings has a copy.
- Outstanding RSVPs
- Guest book
- Buy parents and attendants gifts: always good to show your appreciation!
- Apply for marriage license: state laws differ, so make sure you check! www.usmarriagelaws.com
- Day of photos list: for you photographer so they know family, friends to make sure to capture!
- Day of printed materials: ceremony programs, menus, place cards etc
- Seating chart: a simple online tool like this is super helpful. www.allseated.com
- Welcome bags
- Final dress fitting
- Break in shoes
- Get your hair cut and colored: best to give your fresh cut and color several weeks to settle in before the big day.
- Wedding gown pick up: from alterations if you’ve done some adjustments at your final fitting.
- Wedding bands: get them ready!
- Vendors day of timeline confirmation
Happy ONE MONTH TO YOUR WEDDING love!